The following are the terms and conditions for use of the MyMail Technology, LLC (“MYMAIL”) service including present and future offerings by MYMAIL and other services which may be offered from time to time by MYMAIL for use with any of your MYMAIL account(s) (each feature individually and collectively referred to as the "Service").
Please read them carefully.
This Service is provided to individuals who are at least 18 years old or to minors who have parental consent to open and maintain an account. Each user is solely responsible for his or her transmissions through MYMAIL.
As a condition of your use of the Service, you affirm to MYMAIL, that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
By registering an email address on a domain hosted or owned by MYMAIL, you agree to be bound by the terms outlined in this Service Agreement. MYMAIL may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate service without cause or notice, should user's conduct fail to conform to these conditions:
1. MYMAIL, by offering services requiring the Internet is bound by certain Internet regulations, policies and procedures set by “The Internet Society”, “The Internet Architecture Board”, “Internet Engineering Task Force”, “InterNIC” and “ICANN.org” to send and receive certain types of communications, which may be applicable to you and therefore, you must agree to be bound by any such Internet regulation, policies or procedures that are applicable to you.
2. You agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. You also agree to not use MYMAIL for illegal purposes; to not interfere or disrupt networks connected to this service; and to comply with all the rules, policies and procedures connected to this service.
3. You will not use MYMAIL to send junk email, spam or illicit chain letters, or use email lists that contain any person’s email address that has not specifically agreed to be included on that list.
4. You agree not to transmit, or allow others to use your address to transmit, through MYMAIL, any illicit material including, but not limited to, unlawful or harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar or obscene material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate items discussed in #2 above.
5. You agree to not interfere with another's use and enjoyment of MYMAIL service.
6. You agree not to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
7. You will not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message.
MYMAIL has a "zero-tolerance" Spam policy. Anyone found to be generating spam from within our system will have their user privileges revoked immediately without refund. Persons attempting to forward spam email messages inbound to our system will be blocked and prevented from sending further email to any MYMAIL users.
Please note, however, that many messages appearing to originate from MYMAIL (or any other) mail servers could contain "forged headers", written by the party originating the messages to make them appear to come from somebody else. This is done to avoid action normally taken against those abusing email systems and to cause damage to the reputation of the parties appearing to have sent the messages. Experienced investigators can tell immediately whether headers have been forged and where the message actually originated; thus, it is important that any mail forwarded to us for investigation contains the complete headers from the original message.
MYMAIL may terminate your access to the Service and any related service(s) at any time, for a violation of any part of this agreement, with or without notice, effective immediately, without any refund. MYMAIL has no obligation to store or forward the contents of your account.
MYMAIL offers two types of accounts.
1. Personal accounts, where users choose their own email address, when available (eg. email@example.com) or a pseudo-auto-generated email address, when their desired choice is unavailable (eg. User123@mymail.net). This account option requires that the user register for service at: http://www.mymail.com;
2. Custom Domain accounts, for businesses or people who desire to use their own domain names (eg. user@YourOwnDomainName.com) hosted on a MYMAIL secure email server in order to manage, create and delete their own user email accounts through the MYMAIL email configuration interface. This account option requires that the user fill out a MyMail Sales Contact Authorization form at: http://www.mymail.com/bus_contact.php.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
The information and services included in or available through the Service may include inaccuracies or errors. MYMAIL may make improvements and/or changes to the Service at any time without notice.
MYMAIL does not guarantee that MYMAIL services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that bugs or malfunctions will be corrected, or that the Service and its servers are free of harmful components. MYMAIL does not guarantee that the uses of its Service, or the materials provided within the Service, are accurate, without error, or reliable.
MYMAIL provides its Service "as is". The Company makes no warranty or covenant in regards to the availability, reliability, or timeliness of the Service. MYMAIL is not responsible for the appropriateness of the Service for any one purpose.
MYMAIL will not be held responsible for any and all damages whatsoever as a result of the loss of use, data or profits connected to the performance of MYMAIL. The user is solely responsible for any and all information that passes through the MYMAIL servers. MYMAIL is not responsible or liable for any product or service acquired or requested using the Service. The sole remedy is for users to discontinue their use of MYMAIL and its related Web sites.
You agree that MYMAIL, its parents, subsidiaries, officers and employees, cannot be held responsible for any third party claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Service.
The amount of email storage space per member is limited by the plan you subscribed too; please visit our FAQ for more information. Some email messages may not be processed due to space constraints or message size limitations. You agree that MYMAIL is not responsible or liable for the deletion or failure to store messages or other information.
As a general rule MYMAIL shall not send any third party advertising messages through its email service without your specific consent. However, MYMAIL may from time to time allow third parties to advertise through its web site. The links (URLs) included within the MYMAIL Web site may allow you leave the MYMAIL site and visit third party sites. These third party sites are not under the control of MYMAIL. MYMAIL is not responsible for the contents of any third party site nor is MYMAIL responsible for the functionality of any third party site. All URLs provided by or to our service is strictly a convenience. A third party URL’s inclusion in a MYMAIL site does not endorse the site or their operators.
Any promotions sponsored by Advertisers to the Service or dealings with the Advertisers directly are solely between you and that third party. MYMAIL is not responsible in any part of any such connections or dealing with advertisers or their promotions.
MYMAIL reserves the right to review and change this agreement regarding the use of the Service at any time and to notify you by posting an updated version of the agreement on its Web site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing MYMAIL policies. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
All MYMAIL services are pre-paid yearly subscriptions.
Refunds shall be issued for service (minus a $10 service charge) if the request for cancellation is sent within 24 hours of initial registration and the account has not been accessed, or in the case of a service plan upgrade, refunds shall be issued for upgrade fee (minus a $10 service charge) if the account has not been accessed.
Refunds will not be issued for upgrades of deactivated accounts.
No prorated refunds shall be given or made.
While refunds will not be issued in the event of unremembered passwords, customers can transfer their existing subscriptions to a new account at no cost.
Please note: • Refunds will not be issued for one-time setup fees. • Disputed charges will result in the immediate termination of associated services. • Please contact us if you have any billing inquiries.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
MYMAIL uses it best efforts to keep its servers secure and the contents of your email communications secure and encrypted. MYMAIL Security policy prohibits it from maintaining any copies of your passwords and therefore MYMAIL is incapable of recovering your email messages should you lose of forget you password.
WARNING: Forgetting your password will result in a loss of all your email messages stored on MYMAIL’s servers.
MYMAIL retains all rights to its patents, trade secrets and copyrights owned by MYMAIL.
This USE SERVICE AGREEMENT shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.